Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Travel Customer Relations Executive - Chester
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Minimum salary: Up to
Maximum salary: £21,000
Additional benefits: plus excellent benefits
Introduction: We have a brand new and fantastic opportunity for a customer relations professional to join the growing team of leading travel organisation, based near Chester. Our client is looking for dynamic and articulate travel indusrty professionals who are passionate about delivering a great customer experience and who place the customer at the heart of everything they do.
Meta Title: Travel Customer Relations Executive Chester
Meta Description: As a Travel Customer Relations Executive, the successful candidate will use their exceptional communication skills, written skills, and personal service to build rapport with customers to resolve queries effectively
As a Travel Customer Relations Executive, the successful candidate will use their exceptional communication skills, written skills, and personal service to build rapport with customers to resolve queries effectively and to a high standard to maximise future repeat custom.
This is a full-time position, Monday – Friday and our client can offer a competitive salary up to £21,000 plus excellent benefits. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Travel Customer Relations Executive:
- Managing customer complaints and queries across several internal and external communication channels
- Prioritise and action own workload to meet internal and external deadlines
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints in a timely and helpful manner to resolve complaints successfully
- Responding promptly to customer enquiries both verbally and in writing, whilst being concise and accurate
- Maintaining records of customer interactions, comments, and complaints
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer relations process and highlight any issues to ensure standards are maintained and adjustments made to processes if required.
- Ensure the desire to achieve customer personal satisfaction is communicated and provide professional customer support.
Skills required for the role:
- Previous customer relations /customer service experience gained within the travel sector
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy as well as a good level of grammatical accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience working with customers in a dispute resolution situation.
- Ability to organise, prioritise and manage own workload efficiently to tight deadlines
- Excellent team player with the ability to work independently
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
If you’re interested in learning more about this Travel Customer Relations Executive role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Contact Centre,Leisure Travel