Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Travel Product Executive - Birmingham
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: Highly competitive salary
Additional benefits: plus excellent industry benefits
Keywords: travel consultant, travel agent, homework, home-based, travel reservations, travel product, commercial, product excutive, commercial executive
Introduction: We have a fantastic opportunity for a commercially focused, travel industry professional to join the Product team of a premium, high-end tour operator based in Birmingham.
Meta Title: Travel Product Executive - Birmingham / Homebased
Meta Description: A fantastic opportunity for a commercially focused, travel industry professional to join the Product team of a premium, high-end tour operator
Our client’s goal is to create unforgettable holiday experiences for their customers and the successful candidate will play a key role in supporting the Product team with product planning. They'll also assume responsibility for a designated category and will act as the principal contact for all programmes in their remit.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates from a sales, operations, administration, customer service or commercial background within the travel sector and our client can offer a highly competitive salary plus excellent benefits. This is a hybrid role, with 3 days in our client's smart Birmingham office and two from home.
If this role is of interest to you, please contact us for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Travel Product Executive:
- Deliver effective purchasing procedures to ensure the best possible competitive rates for the business
- Contracting of tours, hotels and other product-related services. Negotiating competitive rates to ensure competitive process whilst achieving target margins
- Copywriting of web and brochure text
- Provide high quality and timely communication, manifests and other documentation to all agents and suppliers
- Support the operations team to manage additional services and special requests relating to bookings
- Produce ongoing analysis of competitor activity and propose appropriate action
- Assist in the co-ordination of initial health and safety checks with hotels and suppliers
- Ensure high levels of service and co-operation with our overseas suppliers and internal departments
- Liaise closely with the marketing team to ensure adequate representation and sales of all relevant products
- Support with the creation of client information, itineraries and other documentation
- Occasional business travel, which may involve travelling over a weekend, in both the UK and overseas
Skills required for the role:
- Experience gained within the travel sector - minimum 2 years
- Motivated, dedicated and flexible
- A methodical and conscientious approach to all tasks
- A good communicator
- Commercially-minded with assertive negotiating skills
- An aptitude to work effectively under pressure
- The ability to achieve strict deadlines
If you’re interested in learning more about this Travel Product Executive role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Leisure Travel,Tour Operations
Locations: West Midlands,Birmingham