Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Travel Product Executive - Birmingham / Peterborough
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Additional benefits: Highly competitive DOE plus excellent benefits
Keywords: travel jobs, product jobs, commercial travel jobs, product executive, product manager
Introduction: We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Travel Product Executive to join a well-known Tour Operator. Based in either our client's Birmingham or Peterborough office, this role will see the successful candidate liaising with suppliers to source long haul, luxury travel deals, managing allocation systems, researching new product areas and proactively sourcing and setting up of special offers.
Meta Title: Travel Product Executive - Birmingham / Peterborough
Meta Description: We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Travel Product Executive to join a well-known Tour Operator.
Our client is looking for those with strong commercial awareness and previous experience of working in a product role within the travel sector. On offer is a highly competitive salary, dependent on experience, plus excellent benefits, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for more information or apply online.
Role of Travel Product Executive:
- Liaise with suppliers to source long haul, luxury travel deals
- Manage product allocation systems
- On-going competitor analysis of product and price
- Attend supplier operator meetings and training sessions
- Research into new travel products
- Proactive sourcing and set up of special offers
- Work alongside the marketing team to ensure cruise deals are advertised correctly
- Communicate travel campaigns to sales team
- Assisting Product Manager with ad hoc duties
Skills required for the role:
- Previous product/commercial experience gained within the travel sector - essential
- Good understanding of long haul, luxury travel destinations
- Commercially aware with a keen eye for a good deal
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Flexible and supportive approach to colleagues
If you’re interested in learning more about this Travel Product Executive opportunity, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Leisure Travel,Tour Operations