Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Travel Sales Manager - Cheshire
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: Up to
Additional benefits: £40,000 plus bonus (£52k OTE) & excellent benefits
Keywords: sales manager, travel sales manager, reservations manager, sales team manager
Introduction: We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Travel Sales Manager, to join a leading, long-haul, luxury travel brand based in Cheshire. Following recent multi-million-pound investment, our client is ready to substantially accelerate their growth and are now looking to recruit a forward thinking and dynamic Sales Manager to join their existing Sales Management team and who will oversee the growth and success of this unique brand.
Meta Title: Travel Sales Manager Cheshire
Meta Description: An exciting opportunity for an experienced Travel Sales Manager, to join a leading, long-haul, luxury travel brand based in Cheshire.
The role itself is wide-ranging and the successful candidate will be working with the existing sales management team for the day-to-day operations, co-ordination of personnel, strategy and compliance of sales process. The position will suit a “hands on” and motivational sales manager, able to lead by example, ensuring sales targets and other crucial KPI’s are met on a daily basis.
On offer is a competitive basic salary up to £40k plus bonus, £52k OTE and other excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, company pension, onsite-parking and travel industry discounts. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Travel Sales Manager:
- Planning, recommending and execution of the brand’s sales strategy
- Managing, developing, training and overseeing the sales team (office-based and homeworkers)
- Ensuring daily sales/budgeted targets and KPI’s are achieved
- Analysing performance and taking immediate and appropriate actions when/where necessary
- Propose and analyse performance targets/results against forecasted budget.
Skills required for the role:
- A proven track record of achievement and success, ideally gained experience within tour operating and/or the long-haul retail travel sector
- Working knowledge of a GDS
- Knowledge and experience of leading a large team and have strong leadership qualities and be an advocate of quality customer service
- Able to work well and stay focused under pressure
- Excellent communication and motivational skills
- Analytical, proficient in Word/Excel and PowerPoint, be well organised and able to present confidently to other key Directors/stakeholders within the business should the need arise.
- Dedicated, hardworking and flexible working ad-hoc weekends and shift patterns.
If you’re interested in learning more about this Travel Sales Manager role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Leisure Travel,Tour Operations