Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Travel Telesales Coordinator - Birmingham
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: Up to £21,000
Additional benefits: plus excellent benefits
Keywords: telesales, travel jobs, reservations, sales, outbound sales jobs
Introduction: We have a brand new opportunity for travel industry professionals to join a leading Tour Operator and work as an integral part of the Sales Team, maintaining and increasing sales of our client's products to UK Travel Agents.
Meta Title: Travel Telesales Coordinator Birmingham
Meta Description: Calling all telesales professionals looking for a new role in the travel sector!
The role will involve developing and building on new and existing relationships to ensure continued support of our client's products and will suit those with an analytical eye and excellent communication skills.
Our client is happy to consider candidates on a full or part-time basis and on offer is a competitive salary of up to £21k plus excellent benefits. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply via our website.
Role of Travel Telesales Coordinator:
- Identifying weak trade agents, produce a call cycle plan for contacting agents
- Liaise with Sales Managers and internal departments to overcome and solve any identified issues.
- Identify new business opportunities within regional areas and report these to the relevant Sales Manager
- Assist the Marketing Team in carrying out marketing activities. Develop ideas and offers and work with the marketing department to promote products to the trade.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant examples and information
- Assist with trade account queries received into the Sales Support helpdesk.
- Assist in maintaining the internal CRM system.
Skills required for the role:
- Previous travel sales experience
- Able to build effective working relationships
- Confident outgoing and flexible
- Excellent communication skills
- Quick thinking and able to resolve problems effectively
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Good attention to detail (wording for e.mails/social media/proof reading etc)
If you’re interested in learning more about this Travel Telesales Coordinator role, please contact ud for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Leisure Travel,Tour Operations