Business Development Manager - Glasgow / Hybrid
- Salary and benefits
- £47,000 plus bonus & excellent benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
Our client is a fast-growing leisure and business travel organisation with offices based around the UK. They’re now looking for a travel industry professional to join them as they look to accelerate their growth within the sector.
Reporting to the Head of Business Development, working out of their Glasgow office and also from home, the successful candidate will support the growth of our client’s corporate division through researching suitable accounts and prospecting through targeted marketing campaigns. In addition to prospecting, they’ll also attend new business meetings and assist in the day-to-day administration of the sales follow up processes and implementation of new accounts.
On offer is a competitive salary of £47k, plus bonus & excellent benefits, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for more information or apply online.
Role of Business Development Manager:
- Targeting specific customers from our client’s core markets through research on Linkedin and other B2B platforms
- Add, develop and maintain sales records
- Creation of bespoke email campaigns to targeted groups of sales leads through infographic marketing materials.
- Create leads from your own prospecting efforts, leveraging contacts, existing accounts to identify prospects
- Create and maintain positive relationships to build business
- Liaise and attend meetings with the Head of Business Development and other key stakeholders within the business
- Completion of a weekly sales report highlighting number of new accounts sourced/targeted and new business meetings setup
- Assist in the setup of our client’s new profiling system for new customers
Skills required for the role:
- Sales or business development experience gained within the travel sector
- Experience of using CRM systems
- GDS experience would be an advantage
- Comfortable using networking tools such as LinkedIn
- Commercially aware
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Flexible and supportive approach to colleagues
If you’re interested in learning more about this Business Development Manager opportunity, please contact us for a condfidential chat or press the apply online button now!Apply online now for Business Development Manager - Glasgow / Hybrid