Business Travel Consultant - GlasgowUnfortunately, this role is no longer available.
Please contact us to discuss similar opportunities or to register your details for future roles.
- Salary and benefits
- Highly competitive DOE plus excellent benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
Calling all Business Travel Consultants in the Glasgow area! We have a fabulous opportunity for you as our client, a leading Travel Management Company, looks for experienced Business Travel professionals with exceptional customer service skills to join their team.
The ideal candidates will be customer focused, fully proficient on a GDS and with the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and in return, our client is offering a highly competitive salary DOE plus excellent industry benefits. So, if you're an experienced business travel consultant who believes in delivering top quality travel solutions for the best possible value, whilst always placing the customer first, then please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Business Travel Consultant:
- Handling all aspects of the travel management process
- Working with key corporate clients
- Booking all travel requirements, including complex and multi-sector itineraries, overground travel and hotel bookings
- Building rapport and strong, lasting relationships
- Utilising account management and customer service skills
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience in the Business Travel sector
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills
- Proficient with a GDS
- Strong attention to detail
- Focused, self-motivated and professional approach
If you’re interested in learning more about this Business Travel Consutlant role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!