Business Travel Consultant
- Salary and benefits
- €28,000 plus bonus & excellent benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
- Date added
- Added 8 months ago
Business Travel Consultants - can you problem solve and offer solutions while remaining calm under pressure, especially when handling complex enquiries? Are you a night owl or would you just like to have your days to yourself, or perhaps you have midweek commitments or studies that a 9-5 role impedes? If you thrive on delivering a highly professional service at all times and are willing to go the extra mile to ensure your clients experience the perfect trip, then we want to hear from you!
Joining one of the world’s leading Business Travel organisations and working an overnight shift pattern of 11pm-8am, successful candidates will be responsible for delivering high-touch customer care to business travellers embarking on world-wide travel, finding the most efficient and cost effective solutions for their flights, hotels and train travel. Working knowledge of Amadeus, Galileo, Sabre or Worldspan is essential for these roles, along with excellent worldwide geography and a positive, can-do attitude with the ability to multi-task.
On offer is a highly competitive salary of €28,000 plus performance related bonus, extensive company benefits including life insurance, pension, discounted phone and medical plans, free parking and an onsite canteen. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for more information or apply online.
Role of Business Travel Consultant:
- Handling all travel related enquiries professionally and efficiently, maintaining agreed service levels
- Offering a high level of service to a variety of corporate travel clients
- Booking all aspects of business travel from a 1-night hotel stay to complex international flight itineraries
- Offering travel/route expertise on Worldwide destinations
- Dealing with amendments, schedule changes etc, taking ownership for each booking until concluded
- Working a shift pattern of 11pm - 8am
Skills required for the role:
- A minimum of 2 years Business Travel reservations experience
- Working knowledge of a GDS (or other industry-recognised platform)
- Excellent worldwide geography
- Ability to deliver high levels of customer service at all times
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and keen attention to detail
- Highly professional and pro-active approach
- Proficiency in a multi-system environment and ability to multi-task
- Ability to develop valuable and long-lasting relationships with business customers
If you’re interested in learning more about this Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!Apply online now for Business Travel Consultant
Refer a friend and receive
Refer a friend today for your chance to receive our £150 referral bonus *terms & conditions apply
Are you the go-to person for holiday ideas amongst your friends and family and do you have a network you could develop into a loyal client base? Could you grow this network using social media, local events and other...