Business Travel IT Support Consultant
- Salary and benefits
- Up to £32,000 DOE plus excellent benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
- Date added
- Added 1 week ago
Business Travel professionals, do you have an interest in and an aptitude for GDS, booking systems and other IT processes? Are you computer savvy and interested in moving into a more technical role? If so, our Newcastle based client are looking for a Business Travel IT Support Consultant to utilise their business travel knowledge and expertise in this brand new and unique position!
Ideally suited to an experienced Business Travel Consultant with strong IT skills and an interest in the more technical aspects, the role involves managing the GDS systems and booking tools, maintaining a variety of software and hardware, implementing new clients and consultants and offering a level of IT support to both office and home-based teams. The successful candidate will have a good working knowledge of at least one GDS as well as booking tools such as Conferma and Evolvi and although previous experience in an IT support role would be advantageous, it isn’t essential as training can be provided.
Our client is offering a highly competitive starting salary plus excellent benefits, so if you’re interested in finding out more about this Business Travel IT Support Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Business Travel IT Support Consultant:
- Overseeing our client’s IT infrastructure
- Managing GDS and other booking tools and systems
- Offering IT support to office and home-based consultants
- Maintaining both software and hardware
- Implementing both new clients and consultants
Skills required for the role:
- Previous Business Travel experience
- Proficiency with at least one GDS and other travel-related systems such as Conferma and Evolvi
- Strong IT skills and an interest in the technical aspects of the role
- Ability to provide a basic level of IT support
- A good understanding of implementation processes
If you’re interested in learning more about this Business Travel IT Support Consultant role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!Apply online now for Business Travel IT Support Consultant
Refer a friend and receive
Refer a friend today for your chance to receive our £150 referral bonus *terms & conditions apply
We're looking for experienced Business Travel Consultants across London as our industry leading client recruits for Home-based Senior Business Travel Consultants to join their team. If you're a native GDS proficient Business...