Business Travel Team Leader
- Salary and benefits
- Package up to £45,000 plus excellent benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
- Date added
- Added 6 months ago
We have a brand new and exciting opportunity to join a leading Travel Management Company based in central London, as a Business Travel Team Leader. The role will involve leading and motivating a team of Business Travel Consultant, providing a high level of customer service, whilst ensuring the smooth-running and effective management of the team.
For the successful candidate, our client is offering an attractive package of up to £45k, excellent company and industry benefits and huge scope for long term career progression.
Whether you’re already a Business Travel Team Leader/Manager seeking a fresh challenge or a Senior Business Travel Consultant with solid supervisory experience looking for the next step in your career, if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Business Travel Team Leader:
- Manage, lead and motivate a team of junior and experienced Business Travel Consultants
- Maintain a good level of understanding of the reservations and back office systems.
- Ensure a consistent, high quality level of customer service delivery
- Ensure all customer SLAs and KPIs are understood and met by the team
- Conduct regular 1:1s with team members; provide regular feedback and coaching on performance
- Create detailed development plans for team members
Skills required for the role:
- Supervisory or managerial experience gained within the Business travel sector
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- In-depth GDS knowledge
- Approachable and able to offer support and advice
If you’re interested in learning more about this Business Travel Team Leader role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!Apply online now for Business Travel Team Leader
Refer a friend and receive
Refer a friend today for your chance to receive our £150 referral bonus *terms & conditions apply
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Management Accountant / Financial Controller to join a leading, Birmingham-based Tour Operator. Ideally bringing experience from within the travel or hospitality sector, the successful...