Business Travel Team Leader
- Salary and benefits
- Up to £26,000 plus bonus & benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
- Date added
- Added 4 months ago
We have a fantastic opportunity for those with business travel and supervisory experience to join a fast growing, Glasgow based TMC as a Business Travel Team Leader. The successful candidate will lead and motivate a team of Business Travel Consultants; maintain and oversee the application of quality control across all aspects of business delivery in the department, providing a high level of customer service, whilst ensuring the smooth-running and effective management of the team.
In-depth GDS knowledge, good working knowledge of Worldwide airlines, airport hubs and airfares are essential for the position, along with strong customer service skills and in return, our client is offering a highly competitive salary of up to £26k plus bonus & excellent benefits. If you’re interested in finding out more about this Business Travel Assistant Team Leader role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Business Travel Team Leader:
- Maintain a good level of understanding of online booking systems.
- Ensure bookings are processed in line with Standard Operating Procedures and maintain a consistent high quality level of customer service delivery.
- Work closely with the Head of Operations to ensure parity of standards across the teams
- Ensure all customer SLAs and KPIs are understood and met during implementation and the life of the contract
- Manage the day to day operation of the Department, upholding all company policies/procedures whilst demonstrating company values
- Conduct regular 1:1s with team members;provide regular feedback and coaching on performance, creating detailed Personal Development Plans through solution- driven discussions
Skills required for the role:
- Previous supervisory/team leader or management experience within the business travel sector
- Good knowledge of airlines, airline hubs, airfares and ticketing
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- In-depth GDS knowledge
- Approachable and able to offer support and advice
If you’re interested in learning more about this Business Travel Team Leader role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!Apply online now for Business Travel Team Leader
Refer a friend and receive
Refer a friend today for your chance to receive our £150 referral bonus *terms & conditions apply
We're looking for experienced Business Travel Consultants across London as our industry leading client recruits for Home-based Senior Business Travel Consultants to join their team. If you're a native GDS proficient Business...