Corporate Travel Administrator - BusheyUnfortunately, this role is no longer available.
Please contact us to discuss similar opportunities or to register your details for future roles.
- Salary and benefits
- Circa £25,000 plus excellent benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
Experienced travel administrator needed for an established corporate travel organisation based in Bushey. This is a really interesting and varied role in which the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the sales team with invoicing corporate clients, along with providing support on booking amendments, seat assignment, gathering & submission of API data & additional tasks to support customer satisfaction.
Previous administration experience within the travel sector is essential for the role and in return our client can offer a salary circa £25k plus excellent company benefits. This is Mon-Fri 9am – 5.30pm role and ideally office based, however our client could consider hybrid working.
If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Corporate Travel Administrator:
- Provide invoicing support to the sales team
- Send out customer invoices
- Manage any seat assignment & special requests
- Diarise ticketing deadlines for bookings, ensuring that tickets are issued in timely manner to avoid additional costs
- Make payments to hotels and ancillary product suppliers
- Request copy of the hotel bills/invoice
- Book transfers
- Pass any hotel / ancillary supplier special requests through to the supplier ie mobility issues etc
Skills required for the role:
- Previous administration experience gained within the travel sector
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and keen attention to detail
- Flexible and pro-active approach
- Strong customer service skills
If you’re interested in learning more about this Corporate Travel Administrator opportunity, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!