Galileo Business Travel Consultant - Birmingham / Hybrid
- Salary and benefits
- Up to £26,000 plus excellent benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
If you're a Galileo trained Travel Consultant looking for a fantastic career opportunity within the Business Travel sector, we have some brand new roles with a leading, global Travel Management Company!
Our Birmingham based client are now looking experienced Business Travel Consultants with a good understanding of Galileo, who'll be able to hit the ground running within their busy corporate travel team. The role will involve dealing with all aspects of the booking process whilst ensuring a highly professional service is delivered at all times and in return, our client can offer a competitive salary up to £26k, excellent benefits package and a very friendly working environment.
For more on this fantastic Business Travel Consultant opportunity, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Galileo Business Travel Consultant:
- Handling business travel arrangements for a range of corporate clients
- Booking and amending domestic and international air travel, hotels and other ancillary products using Galileo
- Offering high levels of customer service at all times
- Working well within a small and friendly team
Skills required for the role:
- Previous travel industry experience
- Good working knowledge of Galileo
- Excellent customer service skills
- Motivated and professional approach
- Good problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Keen attention to detail
If you’re interested in learning more about this Galileo Business Travel Consultant role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!Apply online now for Galileo Business Travel Consultant - Birmingham / Hybrid