Groups Business Travel Consultant
- Salary and benefits
- £22,000 plus bonus & excellent benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
- Date added
- Added 5 months ago
We’re looking for GDS proficient Business or Leisure Travel professionals for a brand new Groups Business Travel Consultant role. This is an interesting and varied role and offers a fantastic opportunity to join the Groups team within a fast growing TMC in Bradford.
This Groups Business Travel Consultant role involves dealing with bookings of 10 passengers or more, delivering complex travel itineraries including flights and ground products to both new and existing clients and negotiating with airlines and other suppliers. Although previous group bookings experience would be an advantage, it isn’t essential, however the successful candidate will be highly organised, fully proficient with a GDS and will have excellent knowledge of worldwide geography and strong communication skills. In return, our client is offering a competitive £22k salary plus bonus, excellent benefits and great career progression opportunities.
This is a great opportunity for business travel consultants to move into a growing groups team, or for travel professionals with previous group bookings experience to join a leading TMC so if you’re interested or want to find out more, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Groups Business Travel Consultant:
- Handling group travel enquiries (10 passengers or more) for a variety of corporate clients
- Booking all aspects of group travel, including flights, accommodation and other ancillary products
- Offering exceptional customer service with every client transaction
- Negotiating preferential group rates with airlines, hotels and other suppliers
- Handling amendments, cancellations and schedule changes
Skills required for the role:
- Previous, recent travel reservations experience
- Proficiency with a GDS (Galileo, Amadeus or Sabre)
- Excellent worldwide geographical knowledge
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Highly organised with keen attention to detail
- Previous group travel booking/ticketing experience would be advantageous.
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic new Groups Business Travel Consultant role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!Apply online now for Groups Business Travel Consultant
Refer a friend and receive
Refer a friend today for your chance to receive our £150 referral bonus *terms & conditions apply
We're looking for experienced Business Travel Consultants across London as our industry leading client recruits for Home-based Senior Business Travel Consultants to join their team. If you're a native GDS proficient Business...