Groups Reservations Agent
- Salary and benefits
- Up to £17,500 plus incentives & excellent benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
- Date added
- Added 4 months ago
Do you have experience of booking groups of 9+ within the Hotel, Travel or Hospitality industry? Then join an award winning, leisure and business travel agency based in Droitwich as they look to add a number of Groups Reservations Agents to their growing team! If you excel in offering the highest levels of customer service and enjoy exceeding customers' expectations, we'd love to hear from you!
Working within a team for the Head of Groups, you'll be responsible for handling all group bookings from the initial enquiry through to contracts, confirmation & payment. You'll assist your clients with all aspects of the planning and booking of their stay, ensuring they receive a 5* experience at all stages of the process.
Previous reservations or customer service gained within the Business/Leisure Travel or Hotel/Hospitality sector is essential for these positions (and ideally experience of booking groups of 9+) and in return, our client can offer a competitive starting salary of up to £17.5k, plus company incentives and excellent benefits. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Groups Reservations Agent:
- Ensure all customer requests and enquiries are dealt with in an efficient & business-like manner
- Provide clients with accurate written proposals and confirmations
- Provide administrative support to the Head of Groups
- Handle incoming calls and emails with regards to groups and reservations
- Deal with rooming lists & all correspondence relating to group business
- Maintain good working knowledge of products offered
- Follow the customer complaints process, ensuring the Management team are advised
- Provide the highest level of customer service at all times.
Skills required for the role:
- Previous reservations or customer service experience in the Business/Leisure Travel or Hotel sector - ideally dealing with groups of 9+
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Focused, self-motivated and professional approach
If you’re interested in learning more about this Groups Reservations Agent role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Apply online now for Groups Reservations Agent
Refer a friend and receive
Refer a friend today for your chance to receive our £150 referral bonus *terms & conditions apply
We're looking for experienced Business Travel Consultants across London as our industry leading client recruits for Home-based Senior Business Travel Consultants to join their team. If you're a native GDS proficient Business...