Home-based Business Travel Consultant - OOH
- Salary and benefits
- £28,000 plus bonus & excellent benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
- Date added
- Added 4 months ago
Home-based Business Travel Consultant - OOH is available in the following locations:
- Greater Manchester
- Tyne and Wear
- West Yorkshire
Calling all 'night owls'! Our client is an award winning provider of innovative and cost effective travel management solutions to the corporate market, with a dedicated in house team of out of hours Business Travel Consultants. Due to further growth, they're now looking to add to their team and need professional and experienced Business Travel Consultants, looking for an opportunity to work from home.
Working a mix of evenings and overnights on a rota basis, your role will be to offer a highly professional, out of hours travel management service to your clients and in return, our client can offer a highly competitive salary of £28k plus excellent benefits.
So whether you’ve a partner who works nights, allowing for more time together, or perhaps you struggle with early morning starts and want to move away from the 9-5, or if you just enjoy the relative peace of working at night, if you’re interested in finding out more about these Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant roles, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant:
- Booking all travel requirements for a wide variety of business travellers
- Maintaining an awareness of budgets and SLAs and advising best value carriers etc. accordingly
- Handling amendments, cancellations and schedule changes
- Quickly and effectively solving issues relating to travel disruption, flight cancellations, emergencies etc.
- Maintaining an outstanding level of customer service
Skills required for the role:
- Previous business travel reservations experience - ideally in an OOH role
- In-depth GDS knowledge and an excellent understanding of fares and ticketing
- Ability to interpret fare rules and turnaround fare recalculations and ticket re-issues quickly
- Able to work independently and use own initiative to resolve problems and find a solution
- Highly organised with attention to detail and the ability to plan, prioritise and multi-task under pressure
- Strong communication skills
If you’re interested in learning more about these Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant roles, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Refer a friend and receive
Refer a friend today for your chance to receive our £150 referral bonus *terms & conditions apply
We're looking for experienced Business Travel Consultants across London as our industry leading client recruits for Home-based Senior Business Travel Consultants to join their team. If you're a native GDS proficient Business...