Home-based Business Travel Consultant - Part-time & Daytime shifts
- Salary and benefits
- Up to £25,000 pro rata plus bonus & excellent benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Part time
- Date added
- Added 2 weeks ago
Home-based Business Travel Consultant - Part-time & Daytime shifts is available in the following locations:
- Greater Manchester
- Tyne and Wear
- West Yorkshire
We have an exciting opportunity for experienced Business Travel Consultants to join one of the UK's leading Travel Management Companies as a Home-based Business Travel Consultant. Offering part-time hours, 3 days per week and daytime shifts with no late nights or weekends, along with a competitive salary plus bonus & benefits, this is one not to miss!
Successful candidates will be responsible for managing the full life cycle of the travel management process and we're looking for those with excellent customer service and relationship building skills, good working knowledge of a GDS and strong worldwide geographical knowledge. In return, our client can offer a competitive starting salary of up to £25,000 pro rata plus bonus, excellent travel industry incentives and benefits and long term opportunities for career development and progression.
For more information on this Home-based Business Travel Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Home-based Business Travel Consultant:
- Based from from home, handling all aspects of the travel management process
- Working with key corporate clients
- Booking all travel requirements, including complex and multi-sector itineraries, overground travel and hotel bookings
- Building rapport and strong, lasting relationships
- Utilising account management and customer service skills
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience within the Business Travel sector
- Good working knowledge of a GDS
- Ideally, experience booking complex and multi-sector itineraries
- Strong relationship building account management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good worldwide geographical knowledge
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
If you’re interested in learning more about this Home-based Business Travel Consultant role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!Apply online now for Home-based Business Travel Consultant - Part-time & Daytime shifts
Refer a friend and receive
Refer a friend today for your chance to receive our £150 referral bonus *terms & conditions apply
We have a brand new opportunity to join a market leading Travel Technology company based in Altrincham as an Online Implementation & Support Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing teams supporting...