Home-based Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant
- Salary and benefits
- Highly competitive salary plus excellent benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
- Date added
- Added 1 month ago
Home-based Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant is available in the following locations:
- Greater Manchester
- North Yorkshire
- Tyne and Wear
- West Midlands
- West Yorkshire
Join a well established, independent Travel Management Company as they expand their Out of Hours department. Working either full or part-time hours to suit you and from the comfort of your own home, the role involves handling out of hours Business Travel bookings and amendments, dealing with a wide variety of clients in an ever-changing, demanding and fast paced environment.
Successful candidates will cover a range of shifts outside of normal business hours on a rota basis, so a flexible, versatile approach is essential. Our client is looking for a minimum of two years experience within the Business Travel sector including in-depth knowledge of at least one GDS, strong problem solving and customer service skills and in return can offer a highly competitive basic salary, dependent on experience and excellent industry benefits.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this Home-based Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Home-based Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant:
- Offering an out of hours service for corporate travellers
- Handling business travel bookings and amendments
- Dealing with amendments, cancellations, schedule changes etc.
- Issuing and re-issuing tickets, including fare calculations and exchanges
- Delivering exceptional customer service at all times
Skills required for the role:
- Previous Business Travel experience – ideally a minimum of 2 years within a business travel environment
- In-depth knowledge of Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre - essential
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Strong fares and ticketing experience
- Good Worldwide geographical knowledge
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Flexible with regard to working hours
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Home-based Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!Apply online now for Home-based Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant
Refer a friend and receive
Refer a friend today for your chance to receive our £150 referral bonus *terms & conditions apply
We have a fabulous opportunity for experienced Business Travel Consultants to join one of the UK's leading Travel Management Companies, based in the City of London. Working on a brand new Financial Services account, the...