IT Support & Implementation Manager
- Salary and benefits
- Highly competitive salary plus excellent benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
- Date added
- Added 7 months ago
*Please note – This role is temporarily on hold due to the current market, however our client will be looking to recruit for the role again in the future and we therefore welcome applications from interested candidates.
We’re recruiting for a brand new Travel IT Support and Implementation Manager role with a well established Business Travel Company in central Newcastle. This is a dual role and is very varied, involving the implementation of both new Clients and new Consultants, building and maintaining the IT infrastructure including GDS systems, online booking tools and networks and the collection of MI data.
The successful candidate will have strong IT skills and technical knowledge as well as travel industry experience and a good understanding of the implementation processes. They’ll also be proficient with a GDS (ideally Amadeus) and a variety of other travel-related systems such as Evolvi, Conferma, Cytric and Concur. In return, our client is offering a highly competitive basic salary DOE plus excellent benefits and for those candidates not already living in the Newcastle area, there may also be a relocation package available.
***This role can be part-office, part-home based and candidates must be willing to be in the office on a weekly basis
If you’re interested in finding out more about this Travel IT Support and Implementation Manager role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Travel IT Support and Implementation Manager:
- Maintaining the IT infrastructure including GDS and other booking tools and systems
- Troubleshooting and resolving IT issues both internally and relating to online booking tools and internal networks
- Assisting with the implementation of new clients
- Setting up new consultants
- Collecting and setting up MI data
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience in a similar role within the travel industry
- Experience with GDS (preferably Amadeus) and other travel-related systems such as Evolvi, Conferma, Cytric, Concur
- Strong IT skills and the ability to provide a high level of IT support
- A good understanding of implementation processes
- Flexible, adaptable and approachable
If you’re interested in learning more about this Travel IT Support and Implementation Manager role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!Apply online now for IT Support & Implementation Manager
Refer a friend and receive
Refer a friend today for your chance to receive our £150 referral bonus *terms & conditions apply