Mid-Office & QC Specialist
- Salary and benefits
- Up to £50,000 plus excellent benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
- Date added
- Added 6 months ago
We’re looking for a Mid-Office and QC Specialist to join a fast growing Business Travel Agency, based in the city of London. Our client has ambitious expansion plans and with this in mind, the focus of the role will be on improving and developing the quality control processes and systems that will underpin these plans. You’ll be part of a team creating a continuous improvement environment and looking at ways to improve and innovate the mid-office’s future capabilities.
Drawing on an end-to-end understanding of the travel management business process, you’ll combine a commercial customer focus with a strong technical knowledge/interest and in return, our client are offering a highly competitive salary of up to £50k plus an excellent benefits package, including a generous holiday allowance, industry discounts, enhanced contributory pension plan, reduced corporate gym membership and health cover plus training and development opportunities.
If you’re interested in this Business Travel Mid-Office and QC Specialist opportunity, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Mid-Office and QC Specialist:
- Improving and developing the quality control processes and systems
- Configuring systems
- Ensuring that mid-office provides a seamless interface between point-of-sale and back-office systems.
- Building QC checks and identifying opportunities to improve current procedures
- Working with other departments to identify issues and roll out new functionalities
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience within the Business Travel sector
- End to end understanding of the travel management process
- Customer-focused but with a strong technical knowledge/interest
- Creative and innovative approach
If you’re interested in learning more about this Business Travel Mid-Office and QC Specialist role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Apply online now for Mid-Office & QC Specialist
Refer a friend and receive
Refer a friend today for your chance to receive our £150 referral bonus *terms & conditions apply
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Management Accountant / Financial Controller to join a leading, Birmingham-based Tour Operator. Ideally bringing experience from within the travel or hospitality sector, the successful...