Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant - Work from Home
- Salary and benefits
- Highly competitive salary plus excellent benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
- Date added
- Added 3 months ago
Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant - Work from Home is available in the following locations:
- Greater Manchester
- North Yorkshire
- South Yorkshire
- Tyne and Wear
- West Yorkshire
Are you looking for an exciting new Business Travel role where there's never a dull moment? If you enioy a challenge, can work well autonomously and are Galileo trained, then why not work from home in this fantastic Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant role?!
With a variety of shifts available including daytime, evenings and weekends, with only the occasional night shift, this superb Out of Hours role offers a great deal of flexibility and a great work/life balance. The successful candidates will thrive on problem solving and always remain calm under pressure whilst delivering excellent customer service. This is a great opportunity for Galileo trained Senior Business Travel Consultants looking for a new opportunity to work from home in a challenging but rewarding role.
If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant:
- Offering an out of hours service for corporate travellers
- Handling business travel bookings and amendments
- Dealing with amendments, cancellations, schedule changes etc.
- Issuing and re-issuing tickets, including fare calculations and exchanges
- Delivering exceptional customer service with every transaction
- Working a variety of shifts including daytime, early evening and weekends
Skills required for the role:
- Minimum of 3 years experience within the Business Travel sector
- Good working knowledge of Galileo
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well autonomously
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Spare room or home office space from which to work
- Flexible with regard to working hours
If you’re interested in learning more about this exciting new Homebased Business Travel role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!Apply online now for Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant - Work from Home
Refer a friend and receive
Refer a friend today for your chance to receive our £150 referral bonus *terms & conditions apply
We're looking for experienced Business Travel Consultants across London as our industry leading client recruits for Home-based Senior Business Travel Consultants to join their team. If you're a native GDS proficient Business...