- Salary and benefits
- Highly competitive salary plus incentives & excellent benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
- Date added
- Added 4 months ago
Join an award winning, leisure and business travel agency based in Droitwich as they look to add a Reservations Supervisor to their growing team! If you excel in leading and managing people and are able to drive performance, we'd love to hear from you!
Working closely with Department Manager, your role will be to manage and develop a team of Reservations Agents, whilst ensuring clients' expectations are exceeded. You'll be the first line of escalation within the contact centre and will create strong links between Reservations agents, hotels and guests. Previous experience gained within a supervisory or team leader role with the travel/hotel sector is essential for this position and in return, our client can offer a highly competitive salary plus incentives & excellent benefits.
If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Reservations Supervisor:
- Leading and Managing People, Monitoring, Analysis and Driving Performance Manage and develop a team of Reservation Agents
- Taking Reservations calls & replying to email enquiries
- Production of weekly & monthly reports
- Create strong links between Reservation agents, hotels & guests
- Deliver company standards at all times
- Assist with managing strategic aspects of the reservation team including forecasting, rota production & budgets
- Ensure correct use of all systems, in line with company best practices and standard operating procedures.
Skills required for the role:
- Previous supervisory or team leader experience in the Business/Leisure Travel or Hotel sector
- Strong leadership skills
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Focused, self-motivated and professional approach
If you’re interested in learning more about this Reservations Supervisor role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Apply online now for Reservations Supervisor
Refer a friend and receive
Refer a friend today for your chance to receive our £150 referral bonus *terms & conditions apply
We're looking for experienced Business Travel Consultants across London as our industry leading client recruits for Home-based Senior Business Travel Consultants to join their team. If you're a native GDS proficient Business...