Senior Business & Leisure Travel Consultant - London / HybridUnfortunately, this role is no longer available.
Please contact us to discuss similar opportunities or to register your details for future roles.
- Salary and benefits
- Up to £35,000 plus excellent benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
Our client is a VIP Travel Company, working in partnership with one of the largest private travel companies in the world. They service top corporate executives, as well a high-net-worth individuals, sports and entertainment clients requiring business and leisure travel.
They are now looking for experienced, GDS proficient travel consultants to join their team and who have ideally, worked in high level corporate travel or luxury leisure travel previously and are able to deal with sometimes demanding clientele in a high-pressure environment
Core hours of work will be 9.30am – 6pm with a one hour lunch break, Monday to Friday and in return, our client can offer a highly competitive salary up to £35k plus excellent benefits. This can based in our client’s London office, or partially based from home 2 days per week (Monday & Friday)
If you’re interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Senior Business & Leisure Travel Consultant:
- To source the best & most cost-effective travel solutions including flights, rail, hotel and all ground and ancillary products.
- General account management including invoices, bill backs and other tasks required to manage client travel.
- Working as part of a team in order to deliver exceptional customer service to our portfolio of clients.
- Developing your skills with a fast progression to booking all types of travel globally.
Skills required for the role:
- A minimum of three years experience in a high end, luxury leisure or corporate travel role
- Native GDS proficient - essential
- Good customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excel proficient – comfortable preparing spreadsheets neatly – any other IT skills welcome
- Additional languages would be advantageous but not compulsory
If you’re interested in learning more about this Senior Business & Leisure Travel Consultant role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!