Senior Business Travel Consultant
- Salary and benefits
- Highly competitive salary plus excellent benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
- Date added
- Added 3 months ago
Senior Business Travel Consultant is available in the following locations:
- Greater Manchester
- North Yorkshire
- Tyne and Wear
- West Midlands
- West Yorkshire
We have a brand new and fabulous opportunity to join one of the UK's top Business Travel Agencies! If you're an experienced Business Travel Consultant, looking for a new challenge and the chance to work for a progressive and multi award winning Travel Management Company in a convenient, Birmingham city centre location (or from home), then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
These Senior Business Travel Consultant roles will operate on a 4 week rota basis, between the hours of 9am to 7pm, Monday to Friday. Working knowledge of Galileo is essential, along with exceptional customer service and communication skills and in return, our client can offer a highly competitive salary, extensive industry benefits and excellent career development options. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Senior Business Travel Consultant:
- Handle all travel requirements including complex flight itineraries
- Answer calls and emails from clients in a polite, efficient and professional manner
- Deliver an outstanding level of customer service at all times
- Work as part of a team and communicate effectively with clients at all levels
- Issue, re-issue and perform re-calculations of international and domestic airfares
- Source the best and most cost effective worldwide routes booking all flights, rail, hotel and all ground products.
Skills required for the role:
- Minimum 3 years within a business travel reservations role
- Strong proficiency on Galileo GDS
- Excellent geographical and product knowledge of destinations and suppliers
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
If you’re interested in learning more about this Senior Business Travel role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!Apply online now for Senior Business Travel Consultant
Refer a friend and receive
Refer a friend today for your chance to receive our £150 referral bonus *terms & conditions apply
We're looking for experienced Business Travel Consultants across London as our industry leading client recruits for Home-based Senior Business Travel Consultants to join their team. If you're a native GDS proficient Business...