Senior Business Travel Consultant
- Salary and benefits
- Up to £32,000 plus bonus & excellent benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
- Date added
- Added 1 month ago
Do you enjoy building long term partnerships and providing Corporate Travel solutions based on your expert knowledge? Can you work well as part of a team and do you thrive in a fast paced Business Travel environment?
If so, we’ve a fantastic opportunity for experienced Business Travel Consultants to join an award winning Business Travel Agency as part of a dedicated team. The roles are based in a dynamic open plan office, located in an easily accessible central London location and our client are a fast growing TMC with ambitious expansion plans, offering successful candidates an attractive package and realistic training and development opportunities.
As well as a competitive starting salary of up to £32k, our client are offering an achievable bonus scheme and benefits include a generous holiday allowance plus your birthday off, contributory pension plan, travel discounts and incentives, reduced gym membership, health and dental cover, fresh fruit, team lunches and other staff events.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this Senior Business Travel Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Senior Business Travel Consultant:
- Working as part of a dedicated team
- Providing a professional and efficient Business Travel service
- Arranging all aspects of travel and related services
- Delivering creative and innovative travel solutions
- Building strong rapport and lasting relationships
- Meeting deadlines and upholding quality standards
Skills required for the role:
- Previous, recent Business Travel reservations experience
- In depth GDS experience - Galileo or Sabre preferred
- Rapport-building and customer service skills
- Enthusiasm and creativity
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly organised with keen attention to detail
If you’re interested in learning more about this Senior Business Travel Consultant role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!Apply online now for Senior Business Travel Consultant
Refer a friend and receive
Refer a friend today for your chance to receive our £150 referral bonus *terms & conditions apply
We're looking for experienced Business Travel Consultants across London as our industry leading client recruits for Home-based Senior Business Travel Consultants to join their team. If you're a native GDS proficient Business...