Strategic Account Manager - Scotland & Home based
- Salary and benefits
- Up to £45,000 plus car allowance, £10k OTE & excellent benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
Strategic Account Manager - Scotland & Home based is available in the following locations:
- Argyll and Bute
- Ayrshire and Arran
- East Lothian
- Perth and Kinross
- Stirling and Falkirk
- West Lothian
- Western Isles
We have a brand new and fantastic opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join a global Travel Management Company. Covering Scotland, the Strategic Account Manager will be responsible for exceeding budgeted revenue and margin and achieving targets set for their customers through the delivery of effective account growth, long term partnership development, and retention plans. The account plan will include proactively identifying the continuous improvement of commercial and revenue performance.
Our client’s ideal candidate will have a proven track record in a similar Account Management role within the travel sector and will be based in in the region, although this is a fully home-based role.
In return, they can offer a basic salary of up to £45k, £10k OTE, car allowance of £5k, extensive benefits and excellent career development opportunities.
If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Strategic Account Manager:
- Identifying and delivering customer solutions that build long term partnership resilience and retention
- Delivering Online Booking and Workflow Solutions
- Investigating industry trends and customer data to identify new solutions and revenue streams
- Targeting product mix changes that maximise on contract spend and new revenue streams
- Active engagement with bookers and service users across the customer organisation that have incremental spend
- Reviewing the customer profitability to identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Partnering with either Service, Tech, Operations or Finance teams to deliver continuous improvement of the commercial impact of the customer on the wider business
- Developing and implementing action plans for improvement, tracking results and performance as part of your peer reviews
Skills required for the role:
- Proven track record in a similar Account Management role
- Travel industry experience
- Commercially focused and looking to lead success across a substantial portfolio of customers
- Thrive in developing long-term sustainable partnerships that customers can clearly see benefit them.
- Consultative selling and strategic sales experience
- Highly organised and structured, can develop a clear action plan and drive to conclusion
- Ability to build credibility and influence others including being able to manage senior customers
If you’re interested in learning more about this Strategic Account Manager role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Apply online now for Strategic Account Manager - Scotland & Home based
Call: 0161 408 0357 / 0358
Refer a friend and receive
Refer a friend today for your chance to receive our £150 referral bonus *terms & conditions apply