Trainee Meetings & Groups Coordinator
- Salary and benefits
- Up to £20,000 plus excellent benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
- Date added
- Added 1 month ago
Are you a Travel or Events Graduate, looking for your first step into the Travel Management & Events sector? Do you have work related experience gained in a hotel, venue sourcing or events company? If so, we'd love to hear from you as we recruit for some brand new roles with a leading Event Management Company based in Bradford.
Joining our client as a Meeting & Groups Coordinator, the successful candidates will work closely with the Operations Managers and wider team to ensure the highest level of service for clients.
The focus of the role is to provide efficient and professional venue sourcing and meeting coordination services, creating proposals that maximise value and ROI. This is a fantastic opportunity to build a rewarding career with the Events and Travel Management sector and our client can offer a highly competitive salary of up to £20k plus excellent benefits, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Meetings & Groups Coordinator:
- Responding to, and managing from end to end, meetings and events enquiries
- Venue sourcing, negotiation and liaison
- Key client stakeholder liaison and relationship management
- Sourcing and management of additional suppliers where necessary
- Preparation of proposals using creativity and ‘outside-the-box’ thinking
- Upselling of additional services
- Preparation and management of venue and client contracts and payments
- Building strong personal relationships with clients
Skills required for the role:
- Recent Travel, Tourism or Events Graduate
- Ideally some exposure to, or experience in the planning of corporate meetings and events
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Adept at using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to self-manage and prioritise deadlines
- Ambitious to build a career within the Events & Travel Management sector
If you’re interested in learning more about this Meetings & Groups Coordinator role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!Apply online now for Trainee Meetings & Groups Coordinator
Refer a friend and receive
Refer a friend today for your chance to receive our £150 referral bonus *terms & conditions apply
We're looking for experienced Business Travel Consultants across London as our industry leading client recruits for Home-based Senior Business Travel Consultants to join their team. If you're a native GDS proficient Business...