Travel Admin Support Consultant
- Salary and benefits
- Up to £20,000 DOE plus excellent benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
- Date added
- Added 7 days ago
We have a fantastic opportunity for those with administration, customer service or sales support experience gained within the Travel sector, to join a small and friendly travel team based near Manchester Airport. If you enjoy working with attention to detail and providing high levels of customer service, this could be the perfect role for you!
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support throughout the business, including responding to and actioning email queries, checking booking elements are correct, processing tickets, invoices and refunds. In addition to previous administration experience, our client is looking for those with excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise their workload - GDS experience would be an advantage but is not essential as training can be provided.
On offer is a a competitive starting salary of up to £20k DOE plus an excellent benefits package and a Monday - Friday working week, with no late nights or weekends! If you’re interested in finding out more about this new Travel Admin Support Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Travel Admin Support Consultant:
- Offering admin and customer service support
- Dealing with amendments, cancellations and schedule changes
- Processing tickets and invoices
- Delivering high levels of customer service at all times
- Other administrative and post-sale tasks
Skills required for the role:
- Previous travel industry experience
- GDS experience would be an advantage but is not essential
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
If you’re interested in learning more about this Travel Admin Support Consultant role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!Apply online now for Travel Admin Support Consultant
Refer a friend and receive
Refer a friend today for your chance to receive our £150 referral bonus *terms & conditions apply
We're looking for experienced Business Travel Consultants across London as our industry leading client recruits for Home-based Senior Business Travel Consultants to join their team. If you're a native GDS proficient Business...