Venue & Conference ConsultantUnfortunately, this role is no longer available.
Please contact us to discuss similar opportunities or to register your details for future roles.
- Salary and benefits
- £18,000 plus excellent benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
We have a fabulous opportunity for those with experience of venue directory/sourcing or operational/sales experience gained in a hotel or events venue, as we recruit for a brand new role with a leading Event Management Company based in Bradford.
Joining our client as a Venue & Conference Consultant, the successful candidates will be responsible for providing an efficient and professional venue sourcing and meeting coordination service, including venue finding, negotiation and liaison, relationship management and upselling of additional services. In return, our client can offer a highly competitive salary plus excellent benefits, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Venue & Conference Consultant:
- Responding to, and managing from end to end, meetings and events enquiries
- Venue sourcing, negotiation and liaison
- Key client stakeholder liaison and relationship management
- Sourcing and management of additional suppliers where necessary
- Preparation of proposals using creativity and ‘outside-the-box’ thinking
- Upselling of additional services
- Preparation and management of venue and client contracts and payments
Skills required for the role:
- Experience with venue directory/finding
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Budget conscious, able to plan and keep costs within allocated budgets
- Strong team player
- Ability to problem solve
- Adept at using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Positive attitude, keen to work using own initiative
- Ability to self-manage and prioritise deadlines
If you’re interested in learning more about this Venue & Conference Consultant role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!