Call Centre Manager - Birmingham
- Salary and benefits
- Highly competitive salary plus bonus & excellent benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
We're looking for an experienced Call Centre Manager with a solid track record within the Travel sector for new role with a leading Tour Operator. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join our Birmingham based client and be responsible for the daily running and management of their busy travel contact centre.
The successful candidate will plan and implement call centre strategies and operations; improving systems processes and sales. They'll ensure that monthly revenue, commission and land targets are met, whilst ensuring service levels are maintained and all calls are answered and dealt with quickly.
In return, our client can offer a highly competitive salary, plus bonus and excellent travel industry benefits, so if this role is of interest to you, please call today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Please note - this is a full-time, office-based position Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm, to include some Saturdays 9am – 5pm.
Role of Call Centre Manager:
- Drive sales for the contact centre by cascading motivational techniques to the departmental managers to deliver to the reservations team.
- Promote and drive the sales to support marketing campaigns, airlines of the month, cruise lines of the month, preferred airlines and key suppliers.
- Coach & develop the contact centre management team to ensure best practice in sales management and performance.
- Prepare and conduct annual appraisals & monthly 121 reviews.
- Evaluate training and development needs for the reservations team and managers through monitoring of calls.
- Prepare contact centre performance reports by collecting, analysing and summarising data and trends.
- Determine contact centre operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analysis.
- Advise on and handle complex customer service problems to ensure a satisfactory conclusion and that service levels are maintained.
Skills required for the role:
- Proven experience as contact centre manager or similar position, ideally within the travel sector
- Excellent service delivery and customer service skills
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics
- Solid understanding of reporting and operational procedures
- Experience in basic financial analysis (cost-effectiveness, cost-benefit etc.)
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
- Leadership skills and the ability to motivate and develop staff
If you’re interested in learning more about this Call Centre Manager role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Apply online now for Call Centre Manager - Birmingham
Call: 0161 408 0357 / 0358
Refer a friend and receive
Refer a friend today for your chance to receive our £150 referral bonus *terms & conditions apply