Head of Sales - West Midlands/HomebasedUnfortunately, this role is no longer available.
Please contact us to discuss similar opportunities or to register your details for future roles.
- Salary and benefits
- Up to £45,000 plus excellent benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
Head of Sales - West Midlands/Homebased is available in the following locations:
- Greater London
- Central London
- Greater Manchester
- South Yorkshire
- West Midlands
We’re looking for a Head of Sales to join an award-winning travel organisation based in the West Midlands. Reporting to the Director of Sales & Operations, the successful candidate will be responsible for delivering an engaged, high performing sales team, driving performance through close monitoring of individual and team performance, whilst continually looking for opportunities to develop all aspects of the operation.
Previous experience gained within a similar role is essential for the position, along with a highly sales focused approach - you’ll be obsessed with sales figures on a daily basis and constantly focused on exceeding our client’s sales and margin targets.
On offer is a competitive salary DOE, plus excellent benefits, and the opportunity work from home and from our client’s office. So, if you’re a passionate, sales focused, highly driven, successful leader, ready to lead our client’s sales department into the next stage of its growth, we’d love to hear from you. Please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Head of Sales:
- Develop & improve a sales culture that supports a high performing, productive sales operation
- Evaluate and develop relationship sales process, ensuring it is embedded into the sales teams
- Monitor performance against key KPIs across the sales team, taking swift action when performance drops below the expected standard
- Oversee the day to day operation of the sales department
- Manage resource levels and scheduling of the sales team, ensuring sufficient coverage to meet inbound lead volume, and that the sales team remain engaged
- Systems and processes - including telephony and internal CRM
- Identify & implementation of projects or changes to operational sales models/processes to improve productivity, efficiency or the quality of the customer experience
- Monitor lead volume and how they are worked by consultants
- Help identify & share best practice with other departments, identify areas for improvement and progress with relevant departments to ensure sales opportunities are optimised or efficiencies achieved
- Communicate effectively with Sales team, Operations, and the wider business
Skills required for the role:
- Highly target driven and obsessed with sales
- Service orientated approach to customers
- Excellent problem resolution skills
- An inspirational leader
- Organised, self-motivated and proactive
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good level of Maths, English and computer literate
- Confident people person, with excellent communication skills
- Team player and flexible
- Travel industry knowledge (Preferred)
- Experience leading a large home working sales team (Preferred)
If you’re interested in learning more about this Head of Sales role, please contact us today for a confidentail chat or press the apply online button now!