Product Executive - ManchesterUnfortunately, this role is no longer available.
Please contact us to discuss similar opportunities or to register your details for future roles.
- Salary and benefits
- £25,000 to £27,000 (18 month contract)
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
We have a brand new opportunity for an experienced Product Executive to join the team of a brand leading, International organisation based in Manchester.
Assisting the sales team in all activities relating to product management, the successful candidate will be responsible for enabling the development of new business, increasing turnover & profitability. They’ll project manage the process for new product launches/ranges for specified customers, influencing & working alongside all internal functions.
Previous experience within a similar role is essential for the position and although this is initially an 18 month contract, this may be extended further. Our client can offer an immediate start, along with a competitive salary of up to £27k, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Product Executive:
- Assist in management of NPD/product realisation processes to ensure on-time launch of new products & exit of discontinued lines
- Liaise with the Key Account Manager/Business Development Manager to ensure price lists are up to date with all relevant information
- Create & instruct artwork development
- Complete internal technical documents (PRF) with components (product & packaging) & advise label positioning
- Management of Critical Path, attending CP meetings to ensure critical path dates are met for all new product launches
- Prepare detail costing forms & quotations
- Nurture internal & external stakeholder relationships, collaborating & communicating with relevant teams to ensure on time deliveries are made
- Arrange samples for product development & customer sign off
- Provide feedback & support to internal stakeholders contributing to success of customer meetings, marketing campaigns, tenders, events & publications
- Generate creative ideas & innovations to drive business growth, achieve business objectives to ensure customer centricity
- Attend weekly customer fulfilment meetings with Key Account Executive
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience gained within a product development environment
- Proactive and innovative approach
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal & written
- Accuracy & attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, manage & prioritise workload to meet target dates
- Excellent customer and commercial awareness
- Confidence in handling customer queries & complaints
- Computer literate with basic knowledge of Microsoft packages including Word, Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint
If you’re interested in learning more about this Product Executive opportunity, please contact us today for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!