Travel Call Centre Manager - Birmingham
- Salary and benefits
- Up to £30,000 plus bonus & excellent benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
Are you an experienced Call/Contact Centre Manager with a solid track record within the Travel sector? Are you looking for a new and challenging role with a leading Tour Operator? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join our Birmingham based client and be responsible for the daily running and management of their busy call centre. If you have proven leadership skills and the ability to motivate and develop staff, we'd love to hear from you!
The successful candidate will plan and implement call centre strategies and operations; improving systems processes and sales. They'll ensure that monthly revenue, commission and land targets are met, whilst ensuring service levels are maintained and all calls are answered and dealt with quickly. In return, our client can offer a generous salary of up to £30k, plus bonus and excellent travel industry benefits, so if this role is of interest to you, please call today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Please note - this is a full-time, office-based position Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm, to include some Saturdays 9am – 5pm.
Role of Travel Call Centre Manager:
- Drive sales for the call centre by cascading motivational techniques to the departmental managers to deliver to the reservations team.
- Promote and drive the sales to support marketing campaigns, airlines of the month, cruise lines of the month, preferred airlines and key suppliers.
- Coach & develop the call centre management team to ensure best practice in sales management and performance, to include all products and up selling opportunities.
- Prepare and conduct annual appraisals & monthly 121 reviews.
- Evaluate training and development needs for the reservations team and managers through monitoring and listening to calls to improve quality, minimise errors and improve performance, customer service and efficiency of all areas of responsibility.
- Prepare call centre performance reports by collecting, analysing and summarising data and trends.
- Determine call centre operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analysis.
- Advise on and handle complex customer service problems to ensure a satisfactory conclusion and that service levels are maintained.
Skills required for the role:
- Proven experience as call centre manager or similar position
- Excellent service delivery and customer service skills
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics
- Solid understanding of reporting and operational procedures
- Experience in basic financial analysis (cost-effectiveness, cost-benefit etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office and call centre equipment/software programs
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
- Leadership skills and the ability to motivate and develop staff
If you’re interested in learning more about this Travel Call Centre Manager role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!Apply online now for Travel Call Centre Manager - Birmingham