Dutch or Danish speaking Customer Support Advisor
- Salary and benefits
- Up to €30,000 plus bonus & excellent benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
- Date added
- Added 3 weeks ago
We’re currently recruiting for some fantastic multilingual opportunities in Cork and we’re looking for Dutch or Danish speakers to join our client's busy Customer Support team!
Fluency in English and either Dutch or Danish is essential for the roles, along with strong customer service skills, the ability to communicate well both written and verbally and ideally, previous experience in a support or customer service environment. In return, our client is offering highly competitive salaries of up to €30k (dependent on language) plus performance related bonuses and extensive company benefits including life insurance, pension, discounted phone and medical plans, free parking and an onsite canteen, as well as scope for long term career progression.
Whether you’re already based in Cork, or if you can to relocate to this bustling, multi-cultural city, we’re keen to hear from you, so please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Customer Support Advisor:
- Handling enquiries by telephone and email
- Utilising your language and communication skills
- Delivering customer support, giving expert advice and resolving queries
- Offering high levels of customer service
- Working a part of a busy Customer Support team
We’re looking for:
- Fluency in English and either Dutch or Danish
- Ideally, previous experience in a similar customer service/support role
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Ability to work well as part of a team
If you’re interested in learning more about these fantastic Cork based Customer Support roles, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!Apply online now for Dutch or Danish speaking Customer Support Advisor
Refer a friend and receive
Refer a friend today for your chance to receive our £150 referral bonus *terms & conditions apply
We have a brand new opportunity to join a market leading Travel Technology company based in Altrincham as an Online Implementation & Support Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing teams supporting...