Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Cruise Sales Executive - Home-based UK Wide
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: Up to £24,000
Additional benefits: plus excellent, uncapped earning potential & great benefits
Keywords: cruise, cruise jobs, cruise consultant, cruise travel agent, cruise homeworker
Introduction: Calling all Cruise sales professionals! If you love nothing more than selling cruise holidays and are seeking excellent earning potential in a home-based role, then we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join a rapidly expanding cruise sales team as a Cruise Sales Executive!
Meta Title: Cruise Sales Executive Home-based UK Wide
Meta Description: Calling all Cruise sales professionals! Recruiting NOW for December starts!
This role isn't for everyone - we're looking for top selling cruise sales professionals, who are driven not only to deliver a fantastic level of service to their customers but also to ensure the sale. Is this you?!
If so, you'll be rewarded with:
- A generous basic salary of up to £24,000 plus excellent and uncapped earning potential
- A four day working week - fully based from home
- All equipment provided for you
- Unlimited cruise enquiries
- A supportive working environment and development opportunities
- Great benefits inc. travel discounts & fam trips
This is a superb opportunity to join our client as they expand further into the cruise market, so for further information, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Cruise Sales Executive:
- Selling the full spectrum of cruise holidays
- Offering advice and suggestions on cruise lines/ships/itineraries
- Tailor making cruise holidays where required
- Working to and achieving individual sales targets
- Selling upgrades, add-ons and other ancillary products
- Building rapport and lasting relationships to maximise repeat business
Skills required for the role:
- Extensive cruise sales experience and a proven sales track record within cruise the cruise sector - essential
- Strong product knowledge across all cruise lines
- Confident and engaging telephone manner
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Driven and motivated to work from home
If you’re interested in learning more about this Cruise Sales Executive position, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Locations: Home-based,England,Bedfordshire,Berkshire,Bristol,Buckinghamshire,Aylesbury,Cambridgeshire,Cambridge,Peterborough,Cheshire,Chester,Cleveland,Cornwall,County Durham,Durham,Cumbria,Derbyshire,Devon,Exeter,Plymouth,Dorset,East Sussex,Brighton,Essex,Gloucestershire,Cheltenham,Gloucester,Greater London,Central London,Greater Manchester,Manchester,Hampshire,Portsmouth,Southampton,Herefordshire,Hertfordshire,Humberside,Hull,Kent,Lancashire,Lancaster,Preston,Leicestershire,Lincolnshire,Merseyside,Liverpool,Middlesex,Norfolk,Norwich,Northamptonshire,Northumberland,North Yorkshire,York,Nottinghamshire,Oxfordshire,Oxford,Shropshire,Somerset,Bath,Taunton,South Yorkshire,Sheffield,Staffordshire,Stoke-on-Trent,Suffolk,Surrey,Tyne and Wear,Newcastle-upon-Tyne,Warwickshire,West Midlands,Birmingham,Coventry,West Sussex,West Yorkshire,Bradford,Halifax,Leeds,Wakefield,Wiltshire,Salisbury,Swindon,Worcestershire,Redditch,Worcester,Wales,Caernarfonshire,Cardiganshire,Carmarthenshire,Clwyd,Wrexham,Denbighshire,Dyfed,Flintshire,Glamorgan,Cardiff,Swansea,Gwynedd,Mid Glamorgan,Monmouthshire,Newport,Pembrokeshire,Powys,Scotland,Aberdeenshire,Aberdeen,Angus,Dundee,Argyll and Bute,Ayrshire and Arran,Banffshire,Berwickshire,Caithness,Clackmannanshire,Dumfries,Dunbartonshire,East Lothian,Fife,Inverness-shire,Inverness,Lanarkshire,Glasgow,Midlothian,Edinburgh,Moray,Nairn,Perth and Kinross,Perth,Renfrewshire,Stirling and Falkirk,Sutherland,West Lothian,Western Isles,Wigtown