Cruise Product ManagerUnfortunately, this role is no longer available.
Please contact us to discuss similar opportunities or to register your details for future roles.
- Salary and benefits
- £30,000 plus bonus & excellent benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
Are you an experienced Product Manager, looking for a new career opportunity? Do you have an excellent understanding of the Cruise sector and a high level of commercial awareness? If so, we have a fabulous opportunity for you to join a leading Travel organisation based in Swansea as a Cruise Product Manager.
The successful candidate will play a key role in supporting the development of our client's cruise brands and will be responsible for driving cruise bookings and increasing business. They'll work alongside the Marketing Manager to ensure that all brands are promoted through a variety of online activities and whilst there will be some responsibility for managing supplier relationships, focus will be on ensuring that the distribution and delivery of the product offering is consistent and competitive.
Previous experience within a similar Product or Commercial role is essential for the position, along with a good understanding of the cruise sector and in return, our client can offer a competitive salary of £30k plus bonus and excellent industry benefits. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Cruise Product Manager:
- Maintaining consistent relationships with suppliers and CLIA.
- Monitor sales for preferred and key partners to drive deals.
- Monitor and report on exclusive offer deals and incentives and marketing deals with suppliers.
- Investigate and report on the sourcing of alternative suppliers and direct contracts and new products.
- Manage the efficient running of all products within the cruise department.
- Attend supplier meetings as required and to prepare agendas and circulate minutes for meetings attended. Liaise with the Training Manager to organise training requirements.
- Provide all cruise deals including weekly offers for marketing and liaise with Marketing/Aviation Departments.
- Follow up on supplier related complaints.
- Attend industry events on behalf of the company.
- Commercial reporting for month end and YTD sales by product, and by customer type.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to design new product launches
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience gained within a Product or Commercial role
- Thorough knowledge of cruise product and industry awareness
- The ability to organise
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have the ability to focus on specific goals
- Be able to work under pressure.
If you’re interested in learning more about this Cruise Product Manager role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Call: 0161 408 0357 / 0358
Refer a friend and receive
Refer a friend today for your chance to receive our £150 referral bonus *terms & conditions apply