Cruise Reservations ManagerUnfortunately, this role is no longer available.
Please contact us to discuss similar opportunities or to register your details for future roles.
- Salary and benefits
- Up to to £25,000 plus bonus & excellent benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
We're looking for experienced Cruise Reservations Managers or Cruise Sales Managers for a brand new, fantastic opportunity with our award-winning, Birmingham based client. Responsible for the day to day running and management of the Cruise Reservations department, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that monthly revenue, commission and land targets are met, calls are answered and dealt with quickly and service levels are maintained.
Previous experience within a similar role is essential for the position, along with a pro-active, motivational approach and in return, our client can offer a competitive salary of up to £25k plus bonus and excellent industry benefits. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Cruise Reservations Manager:
- Managing the daily efficient running of the Cruise Reservations Department
- Answer calls and make reservations to ensure that service levels are maintained at all times.
- Communicating team performance targets and ensure that departmental targets for speed, efficiency, sales & quality are met.
- Reviewing the performance of staff and identifying any training needs via monthly one to one’s, call monitoring and analysing daily reports.
- Ensure team complete all mandatory training and that they are trained on all in house products, preferred airlines, cruise lines and systems.
- Handling any complex customer or agent’s complaints
- Monitor staffing, including shift patterns and ensuring that there is sufficient number of staff required to meet demand
- Coaching, motivating and retaining staff and promoting bonus, rewards & incentive schemes to the team to ensure initiatives are driven
- Assist product and marketing by providing and checking offers for e:shots, social media and other ad hoc campaigns.
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience in a managerial role within the Cruise or Travel sector
- Good product knowledge of all cruise lines
- Able to communicate and manage time effectively
- Able to manage, lead and motivate a team
- Strong business awareness
If you’re interested in learning more about this Cruise Reservations Manager role, please press the apply online button now!