Customer Support Executive - Homebased UK wideUnfortunately, this role is no longer available.
Please contact us to discuss similar opportunities or to register your details for future roles.
- Salary and benefits
- £19,500 plus excellent industry benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
Customer Support Executive - Homebased UK wide is available in the following locations:
- Greater London
- Central London
- Greater Manchester
- North Yorkshire
- South Yorkshire
- Tyne and Wear
- West Midlands
- West Yorkshire
- Ayrshire and Arran
We have a brand new opportunity for passionate, customer-focused and highly organised travel industry professionals to be a part of our award-winning client’s Sales & Customer Support team.
Joining as a Customer Support Executive, this home-based role combines administration and customer service duties, with the core objective to provide daily support to the Sales Consultant team and help them maximise their productivity.
Previous customer service gained within the cruise or travel sector is essential for this position, along with excellent communication skills and attention to detail. In return, our client can offer a competitive salary £19,500 and excellent travel industry benefits. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Customer Support Executive:
- Answer and process queries from customers, via phone, email, social media
- Liaise with customers for post-booking questions, assistance & customer service issues
- Process tickets submitted by Sales Consultants
- Delivering the highest standards of service every time
- Process and action where relevant, incoming emails from our external suppliers
- Ensure bookings with overdue balances are chased and cancelled prior to any charges
- Meet & surpass objectives set by Line Manager
- Other ad hoc tasks as and when required
- Assist other areas of the business, as and when deemed necessary
Skills required for the role:
- Excellent Travel and Cruise industry knowledge
- Service orientated and customer focused
- Excellent problem resolution skills
- Positive attitude
- Organised, self-motivated and proactive
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident people person, with excellent communication skills
- Team player and flexible
If you’re interested in learning more about this Customer Support Executive role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!