Graphic DesignerUnfortunately, this role is no longer available.
Please contact us to discuss similar opportunities or to register your details for future roles.
- Salary and benefits
- Up to £21,000 plus excellent benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
We have a brand new and exciting opportunity for a creative and dynamic Graphic Designer to join the Product Team of our award winning, Birmingham based Travel industry client. The successful candidate will bring essential skills including InDesign, Dreamweaver and Photoshop and use of Illustrator would be preferred. They'll ideally have a minimum of one year's experience designing emails, creating artwork for websites and brochure design.
Prior travel industry knowledge is not required for this role and in addition to a competitive basic salary of up to £21k, our client can offer discounted rates on Flights, Hotels & Cruises, plus other travel industry benefits. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat about the role, or apply online.
Role of Graphic Designer:
- Creating designed Content Emails
- Creating designed Webpages
- Creating Direct Mail Brochures
- Creating Web Banners
- Creating HTML Emails / Banners
Skills required for the role:
- Strong design skills and portfolio
- Confident using the Adobe software suite
- HTML trained would be an advantage
- Experience of artworking brochures for print.
If you’re interested in learning more about this Graphic Designer role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now.