Guest Services Executive - Homework UK WideUnfortunately, this role is no longer available.
Please contact us to discuss similar opportunities or to register your details for future roles.
- Salary and benefits
- Up to £24,000 plus excellent benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
Guest Services Executive - Homework UK Wide is available in the following locations:
- County Durham
- East Sussex
- Greater London
- Central London
- Greater Manchester
- North Yorkshire
- South Yorkshire
- Tyne and Wear
- West Midlands
- West Sussex
- West Yorkshire
- Mid Glamorgan
- Argyll and Bute
- Ayrshire and Arran
- East Lothian
- Perth and Kinross
- Stirling and Falkirk
- West Lothian
- Western Isles
We have a brand new and fantastic opportunity for those with a strong background in cruise / travel sales or customer services, looking for the opportunity to work from home for a leading, luxury cruise brand!
Our client is the proud recipient of multiple, prestigious British and global travel awards and are now looking for a number of Guest Services Executives to join their growing homebased team. This fabulous opportunity offers excellent earning potential along with extremely sociable working hours of Mon – Fri, 9am – 5.30pm and weekends on a rota basis.
As a Guest Services Executive, you'll be responsible for responding to all pre and post cruise enquiries and correspondence from guests, either by telephone, email or letter. Previous travel and/or cruise industry sales or customer service experience is essential for the role, along with the ability to deliver exceptional levels of service.
In return, our client can offer a competitive salary of up to £24k, plus contributory pension scheme, private health insurance, outstanding employee discounts on products for friends and families and much, much more!
If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Guest Services Executive:
- Ensure the required level of guest service and communication is achieved by telephone, letter and email at all times.
- Maintain the highest level of written communications for pre and post travel correspondence.
- Investigate and resolve all complaints in accordance with company processes and industry guidelines, in a timely and fair manner, to achieve the best possible outcome for both guest and business.
- Allocate compensation based on company standards, to the approval of the relevant management.
- Identify potential problems relating to guest service and proactively work to find solutions to enhance the guest experience.
- Communicate to relevant management/internal contacts information about guest needs and expectations, and levels of guest satisfaction.
- Assist other departments with escalated guest enquiries or complaints, ensuring the guest remains the priority.
Skills required for the role:
- Previous travel and/or cruise industry sales or customer service experience – essential
- Ability to build rapport quickly and empathise with a guest.
- Ability to deal with guests and external contacts in a professional, confident and assertive manner.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to deadlines.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous experience of working from home would be an advantage
If you’re interested in learning more about this Guest Services Executive role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Call: 0161 408 0357 / 0358
Refer a friend and receive
Refer a friend today for your chance to receive our £150 referral bonus *terms & conditions apply