Offline Marketing Executive - Southwest London / HybridUnfortunately, this role is no longer available.
Please contact us to discuss similar opportunities or to register your details for future roles.
- Salary and benefits
- Up to £30,000 plus excellent industry benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join an award-winning travel organisation based in Southwest London. Working closely with the Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for working on B2C marketing campaigns from identification to successful implementation, bringing innovative marketing solutions in support of our client’s annual marketing plan and sales objectives.
The Offline Marketing Team is responsible for developing and implementing all offline marketing and media campaigns to existing and new audiences to drive customer sales.
Our client is looking for candidates with a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar marketing role and travel industry experience would be an advantage. In return, they can offer a competitive salary up to £30k plus excellent industry benefits and a hybrid working week, with 3 days in the office and two from home.
If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Offline Marketing Executive:
- Working as part of the marketing team to develop and produce B2C direct marketing campaigns.
- Creating and executing innovative and effective advertising across offline channels.
- Managing and executing all aspects of a high frequency, high volume direct marketing plan.
- Developing highly design-led marketing materials in consultation with other members of the team.
- Working with external suppliers and consultants on direct marketing campaigns and other services.
- Supporting PR and media liaison opportunities.
- Use analytics to evaluate success, reporting on campaign effectiveness and ROI.
Skills required for the role:
- Direct Marketing background with responsibility for producing direct marketing campaigns.
- Travel industry experience would be an advantage.
- Experience of writing copy, proof reading and editing.
- Experience of producing high quality direct mail for a large or growing high quality company is desirable.
- Experience of working with and briefing design agencies.
- Experience of managing results-driven direct marketing campaigns, from planning to implementation.
- Experience of working across media platforms; press, direct mail and TV.
- Willingness to attend PR and marketing events with occasional overnight stays.
If you’re interested in learning more about this Offline Marketing Executive role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Call: 0161 408 0357 / 0358
Refer a friend and receive
Refer a friend today for your chance to receive our £150 referral bonus *terms & conditions apply