Specialist Cruise Consultant - Homework UK WideUnfortunately, this role is no longer available.
Please contact us to discuss similar opportunities or to register your details for future roles.
- Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary + genuine OTE £50-55k uncapped
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
Specialist Cruise Consultant - Homework UK Wide is available in the following locations:
- County Durham
- East Sussex
- Greater London
- Central London
- Greater Manchester
- North Yorkshire
- South Yorkshire
- Tyne and Wear
- West Midlands
- West Sussex
- West Yorkshire
- Mid Glamorgan
- Argyll and Bute
- Ayrshire and Arran
- East Lothian
- Perth and Kinross
- Stirling and Falkirk
- West Lothian
- Western Isles
If you’re an experienced cruise or travel sales consultant, looking for the opportunity to work from home for a leading, luxury cruise brand, we have the perfect role for you! Our client is the proud recipient of multiple, prestigious British and global travel awards and are now looking for a number of Specialist Cruise Consultants to join their growing homebased team. This fabulous opportunity offers excellent earning potential along with extremely sociable working hours of Mon – Fri, 9am – 5.30pm and weekends on a rota basis.
As a Specialist Cruise Consultant, you’ll be the first point of contact for our client’s direct and travel agency partners. Using your sales skills and experience, you’ll convert enquiries into bookings, making sure that agreed targets are achieved whilst ensuring that exceptional customer service is given at all times.
Previous travel and/or cruise industry sales or reservations experience is essential for the role and our client is ideally looking for experienced, motivated and pro-active homeworkers – personal cruise experience would be an advantage.
In return, they can offer a competitive salary plus excellent earning potential (average £50-55k), contributory pension scheme, private health insurance, regular familiarisation trips, outstanding employee discounts on products for friends and families and much, much more!
If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Specialist Cruise Consultant:
- Booking guests’ cruise arrangements via inbound and outbound sales leads
- Maximise sales opportunities via other sales channels, including outbound and email contact methods
- Achieve and maintain individual performance in line with KPI’s and sales targets
- Maximise sales revenue opportunities through upselling, cross-selling and rapport building
- Proactively build and maintain a repeat passenger and travel agent portfolio by offering an exceptional customer journey
- Attend regular training opportunities to ensure continued awareness of the product
- Maintain a high awareness of the current product portfolio and offers
- Support guests in their customer journey by assisting with post booking related queries
- Attend events, virtual forums and travel shows
Skills required for the role:
- Previous travel and/or cruise industry sales or reservations experience – essential
- Track record of high performance; achieving and exceeding sales/service targets
- Good geographical knowledge
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good rapport building skills, able to form trusting relationships with customers/contacts quickly and effectively
- Previous experience of working from home would be an advantage, along with personal cruise experience
If you’re interested in learning more about this Specialist Cruise Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Call: 0161 408 0357 / 0358
Refer a friend and receive
Refer a friend today for your chance to receive our £150 referral bonus *terms & conditions apply