Tour Operations Executive - Redditch / HomebasedUnfortunately, this role is no longer available.
Please contact us to discuss similar opportunities or to register your details for future roles.
- Salary and benefits
- £24,000 plus excellent benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
Join a market leading cruise agency as a Tour Operations Executive! Our client's Tour Operations Department is responsible for delivering professional experiences and profitable tours and this is a fast-paced, challenging and varied role, where you'll be responsible for dealing directly with suppliers, sourcing elements for our client's Tailor Made products.
Building rapport with suppliers is key, and at all times you'll be looking to maximise efficiencies and cost savings. Previous experience in a similar role within the travel sector is essential, along with excellent organisational skills and a calm and focused approach and in return our client can offer a Monday – Friday working week, competitive starting salary of £24k and the role is mainly home-based, within one day required in their Redditch office.
If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Tour Operations Executive:
- Ensure all Tour operations are delivered in an appropriate, cost-effective and streamlined way
- Daily Booking Checks and loading element lines where necessary
- Monitoring any special requests and actioning with the relevant suppliers
- Contacting suppliers obtaining best price, and managing numbers as they change
- Signing off supplier invoices and passing to finance for payment
- Sending Manifests to all relevant suppliers
- Completing and monitoring the booking control sheet
- Updating the Hotel Information details
- Researching and advising best flight options for agents to book
Skills required for the role:
- Organised, self-motivated & proactive
- Ability to work under pressure
- Service orientated, putting the customer at the heart of decision making
- Ability to work well with other teams
- Strong problem solver with a positive approach
- Excellent Travel industry knowledge
- Computer literate with good understanding of Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Calm, confident people person, with excellent communication skills
- Driven and results focused
If you’re interested in learning more about this Tour Operations Executive role please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Call: 0161 408 0357 / 0358
Refer a friend and receive
Refer a friend today for your chance to receive our £150 referral bonus *terms & conditions apply