Personal Travel Advisor - Homework UK wide
- Salary and benefits
- Up to 75% commission, no set up fees, free company laptop
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
Personal Travel Advisor - Homework UK wide is available in the following locations:
- County Durham
- East Sussex
- Greater London
- Central London
- Greater Manchester
- North Yorkshire
- South Yorkshire
- Tyne and Wear
- West Midlands
- West Sussex
- West Yorkshire
- East Lothian
Join our client as a Home-based Personal Travel Advisor and you’ll be provided with market leading technology through their booking system and website, allowing you to offer fast and efficient quotes to run a successful travel business.
Full marketing, ticketing and administration support will also be provided, so you can focus on sales and you’ll be able to start earning immediately as 80% of your commission will be paid in the following month!
*** You'll also benefit from a free company laptop and there are no initial set up fees ***
Previous travel sales experience is essential for these roles and ideally, a database of regular customers on which you can further build and develop. You’ll be a confident and proactive seller with the determination and drive to grow your own travel business, yet with the security and support of an established travel organisation behind you. Interested? Then please get in touch for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Our client can offer:
- Market leading commission levels of up to 65% with uncapped earning potential.
- Instant Commission – Start earning immediately with 80% of your commission on all bookings payable in the following month.
- No initial set up fee and only £69 per month thereafter for booking system fees.
- Free company laptop for all homeworkers, which is all you need start making bookings.
- All ticketing and admin functions handled by head office giving you the time and freedom to focus on your sales.
- Full training programme provided, either based from the comfort of your own home, or at Head Office with complimentary overnight accommodation
- Marketing support including personalised website, client brochures and leaflets, and assistance with social media.
- Homeworker Support Team from Head Office available 7 days a week.
- Access to over 300 travel suppliers giving you worldwide selling opportunities with leading commercial terms.
- Financial security of an established Travel organisation with ABTA and ATOL licences
Skills required for the role:
- Previous travel sales experience gained within a travel agency/tour ops background - essential
- A database of regular customers on which to build upon would be an advantage, along with the willingness to network
- Proactive and tenacious approach
- Excellent customer services skills and strong sales ability
- Quiet space or home office in which to work from
If you’re interested in finding out more about this Home-based Personal Travel Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!Apply online now for Personal Travel Advisor - Homework UK wide
Refer a friend and receive
Refer a friend today for your chance to receive our £150 referral bonus *terms & conditions apply