CSS Developer / Website Technician - BirminghamUnfortunately, this role is no longer available.
Please contact us to discuss similar opportunities or to register your details for future roles.
- Salary and benefits
- £ 25,000 plus excellent benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
Are you an experienced CSS Developer / Website Technician with a good working knowledge of CSS/HTML and SEO? Our Birmingham-based client are a leading travel organisation and they have a brand new opportunity for a CSS or Web Developer to develop, maintain and optimise their web-based offering.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, auditing and editing new and existing web pages, maintaining both aesthetics and functionality and trouble-shooting any web-related issues. The role also involves managing web and social media SEO, liaising closely with the marketing team and offering web-based technical support.
Previous experience within a similar Web or CSS Developer or Website Technician role is essential for the position and in return, our client can offer a competitive salary plus excellent company and travel industry benefits. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of CSS Developer / Website Technician:
- Developing new and existing web pages using CSS/HTML
- Using a bespoke CMS system to design and develop new sections
- Testing and maintaining sections of the sites, in both aesthetical aspects and functionality
- Ensuring the quality of web products and services
- Providing web-based technical support
- Proposing and implementing solutions to website malfunctions
- Auditing and editing company websites
- Liaising with the marketing team for SEO and optimisation purposes
- SEO – both Website and social media
- Other development projects
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience within a similar CSS Developer or Website Technician role
- Experience using CSS/HTML
- Experience with troubleshooting and solving web-based issues
- Good knowledge of SEO
- Knowledge of Java would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills
- Previous travel industry experience would be an advantage, but isn’t essential
If you’re interested in learning more about this new CSS Developer / Website Technician role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!