Customer Service & Administration ManagerUnfortunately, this role is no longer available.
Please contact us to discuss similar opportunities or to register your details for future roles.
- Salary and benefits
- Up to £25,000 plus excellent benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
Are you an experienced Customer Service Manager, looking for a challenging and exciting opportunity to put your travel, administration and managerial skills to excellent use?! If so, our Birmingham based client is looking for an experienced Customer Service & Administration Manager to join their successful travel team.
Managing a small team of experienced staff, you will mentor and develop your team and oversee the general running of the department. On offer is a competitive basic salary of up to £25k plus excellent benefits, so please contact us today for more information or apply online.
Role of Customer Service & Administration Manager:
- Oversee the running of the Customer Service & Administration department
- Manage and develop a small team of experienced consultants
- Drive operational service, quality and efficiencies
- Lead by example, ensuring high service levels are delivered and all targets are achieved by the team
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience gained within travel customer service, administration or after sales
- Previous supervisory/management experience
- Ideally, some GDS experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
If you’re interested in learning more about this Customer Service & Administration Manager opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!