German speaking Travel ConsultantUnfortunately, this role is no longer available.
Please contact us to discuss similar opportunities or to register your details for future roles.
- Salary and benefits
- Up to £24,000 plus commission & benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
Do you have a passion for the Travel sector and the ability to speak German and English fluently? Then join our client, a leading, independent Travel Company as they look add a German speaking Travel Consultant to their team! Our client specialises in long haul, tailor-made travel and are based in prestigious and easily accessible offices in Birmingham.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a professional and highly efficient travel service including handling inbound enquiries and calls, making reservations and any related administration. As well as written and spoken fluency in both German and English, the successful candidate will have strong customer service skills and previous travel industry experience. In return, our client are offering a competitive starting salary of up to £24k plus commission, fam trips and incentives and an excellent benefits package!
If you’re interested in finding out more about this German speaking Travel Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of German speaking Travel Consultant:
- Handling inbound enquiries and making travel reservations
- Booking bespoke holiday packages to a range of long haul destinations
- Deliver high levels of accuracy and customer service
- Offer on-going support, making amendments and resolving queries
- Fulfilling of administrative tasks
- Upselling and offering advice where appropriate
Skills required for the role:
- Previous travel industry experience
- Fluency in both verbal and written German and English
- GDS experience would be desirable but isn’t essential
- Customer focused with good attention to detail
- Proficient in Windows based applications including Microsoft Office
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills
- The ability to work under pressure in a diverse market
If you’re interested in learning more about this German speaking Travel Consultant role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!