Part-time Luxury Travel Consultant - WirralUnfortunately, this role is no longer available.
Please contact us to discuss similar opportunities or to register your details for future roles.
- Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary plus incentives & excellent benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
If you're an experienced Travel Consultant looking for a salaried position with part-time hours, we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join a luxury travel agency based in Wirral. Joining a highly professional, dedicated and friendly travel sales team, the successful candidate will be responsible for selling all aspects of luxury holidays, including city breaks, cruises, package holidays and bespoke round-the-world trips.
Previous experience in selling mid-range and luxury holidays is essential for the role, along with first-class customer service skills and a willingness to go the 'extra mile', so ensure your customers' enjoy their perfect holiday! In return, our client can offer flexible part-time hours, a competitive starting salary plus incentive scheme and other excellent industry benefits including regular familiarisation trips. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Part-time Luxury Travel Consultant:
- Based in branch, dealing with enquires face-to-face, by phone and email
- Creating bespoke travel itineraries, offering mid-high end holidays
- Giving expert advice and recommendations from your own travel experience/previous travel sales experience
- Offering first-class customer service at all times
Skills required for the role:
- Previous, recent travel reservations experience - essential
- Experience of tailor-making holidays, in particular mid-high end products
- Good worldwide geography, inc. key Med/long haul holiday destinations
- Ideally, good personal worldwide travel experience
- Strong attention to detail and good organisational skills
- Highly personable approach and the ability to work well within a team
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
If you’re interested in learning more about this Part-time Luxury Travel Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!