Polish & Arabic speaking Travel Reservations Agent
- Salary and benefits
- Circa £20,000 plus excellent benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
- Date added
- Added 6 months ago
We're looking for Polish & Arabic speakers for a brand new Travel Reservations Agent role with a leading Travel organisation based in Stockport. This international company works with clients around the globe to create and manage a variety of sales promotions, loyalty and travel campaigns and therefore, this is an extremely exciting opportunity!
The role will involve handling inbound reservations calls, processing bookings and resolving any enquiries or complaints. Previous travel reservations experience and systems knowledge would be an advantage however our client is willing to offer full training for those looking to break into the travel sector. Fluency in both languages is essential, as the successful candidate will be responsible for offering support to both our client's Polish & Arabic speaking customers.
On offer is a highly competitive starting salary circa £20k plus excellent benefits, and a Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm working week, so if you’re interested in finding out more about this Polish & Arabic speaking Travel Reservations Agent role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Polish & Arabic speaking Travel Reservations Agent:
- Handling inbound reservations and enquiry calls
- Dealing with / processing inbound booking enquiries
- Using destination knowledge to recommend, sell and upsell
- Resolving enquiries and complaints
- Offer on-going support and assistance
- Testing of reservation platforms
- Fulfilling of administrational tasks for campaigns
Skills required for the role:
- Previous travel reservations/customer service or admin experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Fluency in Polish & Arabic along with a good level of spoken English
- Excellent phone and customer service experience
- Good holistic global destination knowledge
- Excellent keyboard, communication and written skills
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills
- The ability to work under pressure in a diverse market
If you’re interested in learning more about this Polish & Arabic speaking Travel Reservations Agent role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Refer a friend and receive
Refer a friend today for your chance to receive our £150 referral bonus *terms & conditions apply
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Management Accountant / Financial Controller to join a leading, Birmingham-based Tour Operator. Ideally bringing experience from within the travel or hospitality sector, the successful...