Product Manager - Birmingham / Home-basedUnfortunately, this role is no longer available.
Please contact us to discuss similar opportunities or to register your details for future roles.
- Salary and benefits
- Highly competitive DOE plus excellent benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
Are you an experienced Product Executive or Product Manager, looking for a new career opportunity? Do you have an excellent understanding of the Travel sector and a high level of commercial awareness? If so, we have a fabulous opportunity for you to join a leading Travel organisation as they look to add a Product Manager to their growing team.
Based from our client's Birmingham office (or from home) the successful candidate will be responsible for securing the best commercial terms for our client, ensuring they are commercially best placed in the market through effective sourcing and administration of their destination, hotel and auxiliary requirements.
Previous experience within a similar Product or Commercial role is essential for the position, along with a good understanding of the Travel sector and in return, our client can offer a competitive salary plus excellent industry benefits. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Product Manager:
- Build and maintain relationships with suppliers and Tourist Boards.
- Monitor competitor activity and pricing.
- Monitor sales for preferred and key partners to drive deals.
- Negotiate and monitor commercial agreements with preferred partners.
- Negotiate exclusive offer deals and incentives and marketing deals with suppliers.
- Follow up with suppliers on day to day supplier related issues and complaints.
- Represent the company at industry events
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience gained within a Product or Commercial role
- Thorough knowledge of the travel sector and industry awareness
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have the ability to focus on specific goals and work to deadlines
- Be able to work under pressure and with autonomy
If you’re interested in learning more about this Product Manager role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!